Monday, February 07, 2005

End in Sight

I'm almost done with the "High Tech Tuck" quilt that I started as a Christmas present for Roger. (No worry, he doesn't read the blog.) Unfortunately (and obviously) I didn't get it done in time for Christmas. Fortunately, Roger's birthday is February 9... so I knew I could get it done in time.

This afternoon I finished the quilting and attached the binding. The only step that is left is to hand sew the binding closed, a task I find extremely pleasurable. I'll pop a movie into the DVD player (I'm aiming for "Love Actually" which I've not seen) and sew. Since I generally don't sit around watching movies in the morning (although I'd dearly love to, some days), this is a real treat.

On the way to pick up pizza for dinner (to participate at a school fund-raiser where a local pizza place was donating a percentage of the night's take to the school -- good reason to get pizza, eh?!) I spotted a good bumper sticker. It said: "Bush: Leave No Billionaire Behind."


1 comment :

  1. Can't wait to see a photo! Hope you liked the movie as much as I did!!

    ReplyDelete