Thursday, October 13, 2005

Quilty Travels

Ooh! I have earned this week, let me tell you!

I am leaving momentarily to drive down to Santa Clara, to spend 3 days at PIQF. I'll view amazing quilts, shop a little teeny bit (ahem), visit with friends, see Miss Melody, take a workshop with Robbi Ecklow, and have a grand time.

Then, I dash home, spend a day with husband and child and dog, then turn around and head off to Bishop's Ranch for a quilting retreat with a wonderful group of women.

So, basically, I have a vacation from real life and responsibilities for almost a whole week.

I shall return looking well rested and smiling!

Happy quilting!

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous8:28 PM

    I went to PIQF today and saw your butterfly wing quilt....Beautiful!! I enjoy reading your blog...keep up the good work! Rose

    ReplyDelete