Saturday, March 25, 2006

Musical Fortune Telling

You all know how much I adore my Ipod, right? Well, when I saw this meme as I was cruising craft blogs earlier this morning, it reminded me of those games we used to play as kids, and I wanted to play too!

To play this, you need an Ipod or Mp3 player with a "shuffle" feature that allows random shuffling among all the music stored on it. You can even do this on your computer music library, if it’ll let you shuffle. Answer each question by shuffling to the next song to see what song comes up...and there’s the answer to your question! See? It’s more fun than the Magic 8 Ball!

Give it a try! And comment here with your link if you post yours...I'd love to see what your musical answers are!

How does the world see me?
Parallel Life by Alice Peacock
I love this song... it’s all about the things you would or could do.

Will I have a happy life?
Anytime You Need a Friend by the Beu Sisters
I’m only slightly embarrassed to admit that I adore this song, from the soundrack of the Disney movie "Home on the Range." And I take this answer as a "yes," thanks to my great friends!

What do my friends really think of me?
Somebody That I Used to Know by Elliott Smith
Ouch.

Do people secretly lust after me?
Anything Can Happen by the Finn Brothers
Ha ha ha!

How can I make myself happy?
Straighten Up and Fly Right by Rosemary Clooney
Oh, dear...

What should I do with my life?
Wrong Turn by Jack Johnson
I’m guessing this meme was written by a 20 year old, huh?

Will I ever have children? Wooden Ships by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Not sure what to make of this...

What is some good advice for me?
Turn Around by Rosemary Clooney
Hmm, this requires thinking about...

How will I be remembered?
When a Man Loves a Woman by Bette Midler
Well, that’s nice...I’ll have to tell Roger about this.

What is my signature dance song?
Walking My Baby Back Home by James Taylor
Well, I am walking the dog a lot these days...

What do I think my current theme song is?
Another Small Adventure, Chantal Kreviazuk
Cool!

What song will play at my funeral?
Waltz #2 by Elliott Smith
Hey, I could live with that...um, I mean, not LIVE but, well, you know...

What type of men do I like?
Where Happiness Lives by Magnet
At least it wasn’t "Cold Hearted Snake" by Paula Abdul

What is my day going to be like?
In My Mind by Kristine Sa
I DO have to work today...

Interesting, huh? Sort of like a musical tarot reading. So, c'mon! Give it a try, and let me know what your results are.

3 comments :

  1. That was fun! Here's mine: http://hahawater.blogspot.com/2006/03/ipod-magic-8-ball-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:37 AM

    OK Diane, here's mine: http://kristinlaflamme.com/musings/?p=85

    I can't decide whether or not to laugh or cry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:00 AM

    This side of life.: Fortune telling - рождественские гадания

    ReplyDelete