Friday, December 01, 2006

Kick start for art quilts



Look what arrived in my mailbox this week! It's a wonderful booklet called "Small Art Quilts: Designing a Series" by our very own Deborah!

I was really looking forward to seeing this, as I know how charming Deborah's work is. And I am not disappointed! It's a great collection of tips and ideas for getting started in a fun, free-form way. And, in typical Deborah-style, there are cool illustrations and fun surprises inside.


I bought an extra copy to donate to my guild's library, by the way. We have a lot of members who want to try art quilting but don't know how to start. And this would make a great holiday gift for your quilty friends! You can order them herePosted by Picasa

1 comment :

  1. I am thrilled that you like the book, Diane! Thank you so much for such enthusiastic and kind comments!

    ReplyDelete