Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A lot of work and a little play

I seem to be having one of those phases where the juggling act that is my day to day life is a bit trickier. I have a big pile of legal work, a child home sick today, minor surgery for me coming up next week, various art project deadlines coming up, and general chaos around the house... Ah, well. The art project deadlines have moved to the bottom of the list, the sick child gets priority, and I'm doing legal work when I can.

Still, we managed to have a very fun weekend. We had C's birthday party (a few weeks after her birthday to accomodate various must-have-guests schedules) at a local pottery painting studio, and a good time was had by all.



Here is Caroline with her best friend Lani. Caroline's painting a horse, of course.



And, happily enough, my BFF Beth was along to share the festivities.



It'll be fun to see how all the pieces turn out when I pick them up this weekend.

1 comment :

  1. I can sympathize with the chaos and the sick kids and the deadlines and the art on the back burner. Thanks for the pink pictures! They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete